And why do they click to my blog?!?!?!
For a few weeks now, I’ve had at least 4 searches daily for dyeabolical, and the standard stock search for bag patterns, camo couch covers, and webkinz patterns.
Here are a few of the “odd” searches showing up on my dashboard that I just had to share….
- dress out of waste (umm? )
- how does a hillbilly dress (I have a variant of this EVERY day – is there a new teen trend that I’m not aware of?)
- fun with glitter glue (this one is obvious, but my question is what KIND of fun were they expecting when they searched for it, hmmmm? *eyebrows raised*)
- princess clothes barcelona (Hmmmm, loes hinse barcelona dress meets my princess outfits for Disney?!?!)
- skywriting (???? I don’t remember this one…)
- child kittens in glitter (this one is a real stumper-what the heck were these folks really trying to find?!?!?)
- how much is frog food at meijer (?!?!? anyone? anyone?)
- saturday night ltd ladybug shower curtain (I’m with you folks – I’m clueless again what the point was..)
This was fun…. I’m going to have to do this one more often. Anyone else want to share their oddities with me?