I HAVE gotten some sewing done of late, but it is not too obvious from my most recent posts. Glitter Glue Princess was in desperate need of jammie pants – her old ones were too short and too snug. I tried out a new pattern, rather than drafting it in pattern master. I used Kwiksew3477 with a fake fly in the front. GGP was not a fan of the whole fly thing, but accepted it for these pants. I added 9 inches (yes, 9! I told you all she was tall and skinny!) to the legs of the pants to make them long, also straightened the leg for a bit more fullness and comfort while sleeping.
Her first draft pair was in the laundry when I took the following pictures:
Hopefully five pair will last her for the season (crossing my fingers).