This has been a hectic month – not much accomplished. Too many kidlet parties, too many things to get done before school – it is just a crazy time.
But…. I did finally get the shower curtain sewed together from a couple entries ago… It is for a small shower stall that I’ve just used a nasty blue gingham curtain on for the last few years. Well, it is now properly dressed:
This bathroom is in our basement (mostly used by me in the morning to keep the noise down from the sleeping masses).
After having it up for a few weeks, I *think* I need to dye something a bit lighter – the shower is now pretty dark. This will probably take a year or two to change at the rate it took me to get this one done – HA!